Monday, December 21, 2009

Orthopedic Doctor My Bicep Keeps Having Spasms, My Doctor Has No Idea What It Is So He Refered Me To A Orthopedic Doctor?

My bicep keeps having spasms, my doctor has no idea what it is so he refered me to a orthopedic doctor? - orthopedic doctor

What will the orthopedist? What is the process? RM? X-Ray?


Post a Comment